Clack Water Softener Installation
Lone Star Water Services can help if you’re searching for water softener installation near you. We offer some of the best water softener products and THE best prices around, as well as other water treatment products. With our warranty and free annual checkups, you’ll see that we are committed to serving the central Texas area. Installation pricing includes:
Our installations a Clack Water Softener and are done completely with Pex or Soldered Copper and Brass.
Our installation has a full 1 yr warranty.
All Clack units listed below come standard with the following:
- High flow water valves
- Digital display
- Battery back up
- Separate salt storage tank
- Bypass valve
- 5 yr full warranty on all working parts & labor
- 10 yr warranty on the salt and resin tank if they leak
- Free annual maintenance check ups for the 1st 5 Years
Water Softener Installation Cost Factors
Type, size, features, and brand mainly account for how much water softener system costs.
- Type – There are salt-based and salt-free water softeners (the latter is also known as “water conditioners “). Usually, salt-based softeners are more expensive. But, you can get a Clack Water Softener System installed at a meager price through your very own Lone Star Services.
- Water Softener Size – Different homes need different water softeners. It costs more to soften the water of a larger home than a smaller, one-bedroom apartment. Therefore, more often than not, the larger the house, the more you’re going to pay to install a water softener. The harder your water and the more of it you use daily, the larger your softener – salt-based or not – should be. Service flow rate also plays an important role here. After all, you want to be able to turn on your washing machine, shower, and open the kitchen faucet all at the same time without losing pressure.
When it comes to size, some of the factors your local plumber will look at are:
- How much water you use?
- Hardness of water.
- How many water fixtures you use?
As the numbers go up, so too does your water softener price.
- Features – Sure, some features that more expensive products may come with are unnecessary bells and whistles. What you should look for is a softener with a digital control head that allows for easy configuration and monitoring. You might also want a metered system that regenerates based on previous water usage rather than a time-based system. A unit with timed regeneration always uses the same amount of water and salt to recharge its resin bed, no matter how saturated it is. The initial price tag might be a few hundred bucks lower, but it costs more to operate over the long run. Keeping water and salt usage at the minimum is also better for the environment. Although, this only applies to traditional salt softeners.
- Brand – We recommend that you go with Clack. Based on our experience over the past decade the Clack is the most reliable and cost effective system out there, which is why we offer it to our customers. If you have already purchase a softener on your own, but need help with installation or programming setup, we can help with that, too.
- Condition of Water- Some water feels harder than others while drinking. You should know that, the harder your water, the higher your water softening cost will be. That’s because you’re going to require a more substantial system to soften the water. If you’re connected to a city water supply, we can probably tell you the hardness of your water, since we’ve probably tested your neighbors. If your home has a well, we’ll need to check the hardness and iron content in your water.
We serve all areas of central Texas including Austin, San Antonio, Dripping Springs, Blanco, Wimberley, San Marcos, Buda, Kyle, Lakeway, New Braunfels, Helotes, Pflugerville, Boerne, and more! Contact Us today to schedule your water softener installation.
Pricing on our pricing page.